BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
I personally didn't like this product at all. I didn't like the smell and it didn't clean my dishes what so ever. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This is great for cleaning dishes and cutting grease without ruining your hands! You can also score great deals on Palmolive making it a real value!
Randi S.
Moyock, NC
I love this product! It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on the dishes. Hand washing dishes is a pain, but with this, it is truly a big help!
kaitlyn r.
Wise, VA
I really enjoy using this i have dry hands and Palmolive absolutely makes them feel amazing all while doing dishes and it cleans them very well too!
Angela S.
Washes dishes good. Gets the grease and yucky food off of pans and dishes. Works great on cleaning other things too. Smell good and clean when done.
Tammie M.
Oxnard, CA
I grew up on the Madge Palmolive commercial's and when i first got my own place, this is the only dish detergent I've ever bought or will ever buy!
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
The scent is so fresh! It was on sale and I had a coupon. I stock up on these bottles! I do a lot of dishes so it's handy to know I won't run low lol
Jeanelle S.
Gets the job done. They have some nice scents, but I prefer good ol' blue Dawn dish soap. If I'm not buyin Dawn, I'll buy the knock off store brand.
Samantha N.
Portsmouth, OH
Ive always used palmolive, along with my mother and grandmother. It smells good and it cleans the dishes without having to use too much on a sponge.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
Was skeptical to use this since I always use Dawn but this stuff works just as well. It smells good and my dishes are always clean so no complaints.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?