BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
Ive always used Palmolive dish detergent on my dishes. Most detergents are either liquidy and don't smell good. Palmolive always gets my dishes clean.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
Smells so good and leaves my hands very soft, unlike some other brands of dish soap. Cleans dishes well and does not leave any residue on the dishes!
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
Pretty good dish soap. Works very well and it’s always a reasonable price. My Hands are very sensitive and I find that this soap doesn’t irritate them.
Kasondra C.
Omaha, NE
I have extremely dry hands and this is the frist time in a long time that I have been able to use a dish soap that doesn't hurt my hand I simply love it
jovan j.
Washing dishes is a daily and all day chore. I don't like the dryness that I get from most soaps. Pamolive soft touch keeps my hands soft to the touch.
Jessenia M.
Statesboro, GA
Nothing like the old school dish detergent my grandmother used. Great on cleaning greasy left over dishes in a single process of cleaning. No residue.
Jessica M.
White City, OR
I love using this when I hand wash my dishes, because my hands feel so smooth after and yet my dishes still get really clean, and it smells so great!!
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
Bought this tons of times, works wonders for your hands, and feels great when you are done doing the dishes. Works good just for washing your hands.
Jenn V.
Very thick but gets all the grease off... Maybe get more for your buck if you water it down a little to make it not so thick and last a little longer
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
I use the baby palmolive to wash my LO bottles toys binkys. It cleans everything perfectly and I use the other scents on family dishes great product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?