BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Rebecca C.
East Hartford, CT
Smells great and makes my hands feel soft! My dishes also benefit from this shopping choice ;) ................ did i mention that it smells amazing???
Martha N.
Jersey City, NJ
I've tried all of the palmolive dish detergents but my absolute favorite right is the dish and sink one. It keeps my sponges and sink smelling fresh.
Tasha S.
I love how when you washing dishes and this Palmolive have your hands feeling real soft.
This is a really good Dish detergent and it gets the job done.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
I love pamolive its the best there is and it only takes a little bit of soap and it makes a ton of suds which make is so the bottles last a long time
Mikhaela F.
Just bought it yesterday and i am in love with the scent. it is good on my hands and also smells so darn good. The price was also great on .99 at CVS.
Angelena V.
Bel Air, MD
Of all soaps I have ever used for washing dishes, Palmolive is by far my favorite. You don't have to use a boat load to actually get your dishes clean!
Kacy D.
Pensacola, FL
Was very pleased with this product. Didn't leave my hands dry; actually made them soft! Smells heavenly - doesn't have the typical dish soap smell.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought it once. i liked how it keept my hands moistured, but i did notice that my dishes wore not as clean. i would not use it again nor recommend it
sheila m.
Tough on Grease and soft on Hands. This Formula with a touch of Vitamin E was designed to be soft on hands while still leaving dishes sparkling clean.
Steph M.
Palmolive is usually the dish soap brand I buy. It's inexpensive and works great. The only downside is that I find my hands dry out whenever I use it.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?