BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Palmolive works so well! I love using it you can use so little and it goes a long long way and you hardly have to scrub or anything it works that well.
Leakhena S.
Soft and clean the dishes well. I love the colors that this dish washing soap comes in. A little comes a long way. The prices are very fair and cheap.
Erika E.
Collinsville, IL
Washing the dishes isn't so bad when using Palmolive. The task gets done quick, and the scent of your hands afterwards is very bearable unlike others.
Amanda G.
My favorite thing about Palmolive is that you only need to use a bit of it to get the job fully done. It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands.
Essence L.
N Bethesda, MD
I love this Palmolive dish washing liquid. I wash dishes all of the time and this works to help keep my hands soft and not feeling dry after washing.
Martha N.
Jersey City, NJ
I've tried all of the palmolive dish detergents but my absolute favorite right is the dish and sink one. It keeps my sponges and sink smelling fresh.
Tasha S.
I love how when you washing dishes and this Palmolive have your hands feeling real soft.
This is a really good Dish detergent and it gets the job done.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
I love pamolive its the best there is and it only takes a little bit of soap and it makes a ton of suds which make is so the bottles last a long time
Emily V.
Grovetown, GA
I love how soft my hands are if I use this brand. I also like the variety of scents it comes in. I like this brand and it is one that I but regularly.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this dish liquid soap. It smells really good and love how they added the moisturizers for hands because other brands leave mine feeling crackly.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?