BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Caroline S.
This is a wonderful product. I use it all the time and it's perfect for all new moms and dads. So convenient, and I use them all the time! great smell!
Karina A.
Aurora, IL
It's great stuff. It gets all the gunk off my dirty dishes om the first wash it makes dish washing so easy and fast. I really enjoy the scent as well.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
My mom loves this stuff and it's her go to brand. I love using it myself when I do the dishes. Great on a sponge and smells nice and gets the job done
patti t.
Brookfield, OH
Palmolive has always been my choice, and it's veen around forever. It just seems to be the brand that everyone knows, loves, and trusts. So why change?
SILVIA S.
Passaic, NJ
I love this product and use it all the time! Not only does it clean your dirty dishes but leaves your hands soft and smelling good. Worth every penny!
Angela K.
This is a good product. A very good brand and quality. You get your monies worth. Wish they'd make moisturizing products so it isn't so rough on hands
Steph M.
Palmolive is usually the dish soap brand I buy. It's inexpensive and works great. The only downside is that I find my hands dry out whenever I use it.
Sudikshya K.
We have been using Palmolive dishwashing detergent for a long time. I love the smell and it also leaves your hand smooth and soft after washing dishes.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Palmolive works so well! I love using it you can use so little and it goes a long long way and you hardly have to scrub or anything it works that well.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
One of the 2 dish washing liquids I use, which one I pick up is dependent upon the scent I'm in the mood for. Never disappoints. Will continue to use.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?