BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
This stuff is great on dishes and keeps my hands soft and not all dried out. I buy the Vitamin E kind. I would love for a lavender scented one though.
Maria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have for doing the dishes. I always use this for my dishes. It gets all of the grease and stains off my dishes! And it smells great too!
Rebecca C.
East Hartford, CT
Smells great and makes my hands feel soft! My dishes also benefit from this shopping choice ;) ................ did i mention that it smells amazing???
Darla P.
Tucson, AZ
Grew up using this dishwasher detergent when I would be doing my chores, it does its job and I believe it's pretty good and smells strong too but good.
Sharon N.
Taylors, SC
I don't have to use much of it and it works great on grease. It's worth the money since it last longer. I love that it's good for your hands as well.
Julia A.
North Hollywood, CA
I always use Palmolive liquid detergents all around the house it so good and effective to cut the grease not only on the dishes but on the bathtub too.
Robert G.
Always purchase this, a lot of product for a great price! Soap is very concentrated and with a good sponge - you do not need a lot to get the job done!
Sudikshya K.
We have been using Palmolive dishwashing detergent for a long time. I love the smell and it also leaves your hand smooth and soft after washing dishes.
Caroline S.
This is a wonderful product. I use it all the time and it's perfect for all new moms and dads. So convenient, and I use them all the time! great smell!
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
This liquid soap is typically what I use or Cascade for my dishwashing needs. Both seem to accomplish the same task and are a great value when on sale.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?