BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda B.
Mount Gilead, OH
I use this soap every time I do the dishes. All the different scents smell amazing, my favorite is the pink one. Its good for getting grease off of pans.
amber h.
Erie, PA
The only dish soap I use! It never dries my hands out, is super gentle on my sensitive skin & i do TONS of dishes(all by hand) They all smell fantastic.
Christina B.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a great cleaner for dishes and to also clean makeup brushes! it makes my hand soft. When washing dishes, it definitely gets rid of all the grease!
mariana h.
A little goes a long way I just love it and leaves my dishes clean and don't need to add much saves me lots of money also my hands stay soft and smooth
Jeanne W.
Connellys Springs, NC
I love Palmolive and have been using it for years. It's thick enough to only need a small amount for a whole sink full of dishes. And I love the smell.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Smells amazing and definitely soft on hands but it does not give off the suds like I prefer. I had to soak my dishes in order to remove stuck on foods.
Mari M.
Robstown, TX
This dish soap has been used by my family for years!! I don't even know how far back it goes lol it gets the job done and leaves my dishes squeaky clean!
Kristin P.
Rockmart, GA
This product is awesome it makes me actually want to wash dishes because when I am done my hands are so soft! And it definitely cuts through the grease
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Palmolive is hands down the best dish soap! I've tried numerous other brands but none of them get my dishes clean and keep my hands soft like Palmolive!
Robin S.
Spring, TX
This stuff makes hands super soft and smell so good. I buy a lot of this soap to hand wash dishes. I don't like to wash dishes but this eases the pain.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?