BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
I don't like it very much at the beginning it smelled great but now ive been using it so long I can't smell it anymore. Doesn't do it for you after awhile
Ely L.
Orem, UT
I feel like this isn't as great as it use to be. it gets the job done but it's just "meh". Isn't too great for extremely stuck on gunk (like burnt sugar).
Sabrina V.
I recently tried the aloe kind and loved it! Made my hands super smooth which is a relief during this cold weather when my hands tend to crack and dry out
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
First brand that not only smells wonderful and really cuts grease. But it doesn't make my hands peel. Best free product tryout that I've received recently.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Not a fan. I feel like this dish liquid is too thin. I find myself having to use way too much of it just to wash a small load of Dishes. Way too watery.
Kristi C.
Works great at doing its job which is cleaning. Cuts through grease an stuck on food and best of all it softens your hands in the process. AND ITS PINK!!
Megan M.
Edmond, OK
I'm so happy I received this to try!! It smells soo yummy and works great! I also diluted some in water and put in a hand soap pump and it works great!!
Leslie E.
New Castle, DE
I have very dry skin and love the way my hands feel after washing dishes. I was dishes at least 3 times a day so I need a formula that is soft on the hands
Jasmine G.
Fate, TX
I love this soap I will not use another dish washing soap again. It makes my hands so soft, it's like washing your dishes while moisturizing house hands.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
When your done with your dishs your hands feels great it make your dish smell great as well. Always a helpful tip you can fined at doller tree some times.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?