BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Bertha S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I have extremely sensitive skin. This soap does wonders! I need to use more of it to clean, than I would with leading competitors, so that is a down side.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
Good at getting off grease and residue and smells amazing. not only that, but it's leaves your hands feeling soft. the only dish detergent i will use now.
Brooke H.
Not my favorite... although it is cheap, i don't like the variety of scents and it has a laundry detergent feel, almost a greasy feel, to it in my opinion.
Ashley S.
Palm Coast, FL
I really love the smell of this and the way it makes me hands feel.

it is just what it claims to be-- tough on grease, soft on hands!

love this product.
Eunice m.
Dallas, TX
This is good but it isn't for sensitive hands. If you do dishes often, make sure you use lotion afterwards because it dries out your hands pretty quickly.
Cherise M.
Works great! Tough on grease or pasta sauce that's been sitting over night. I also use on my pacifiers and bottles, and i can buy it from the dollar store!
Amanda B.
Oakville, CT
Every day we use this dish soap! It's a go to essential! Gets the job done every time! It cleans the dishes beautifully and there has never been a problem!
Felicia G.
Coral Springs, FL
I love Palmolive dish soap, and the soft touch with coconut butter makes my hands feel super soft. It's also good on getting grease stains off of my pans!
Megan M.
Missoula
Did a good job of cleaning pots, pans and dishes but overall I am not a fan of this particular smell. Maybe an additional scented one would suit me better
Vilmarie S.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love it.
The scent is great.
it seems to clean dishes a lot better and breaks grease or dried food on dishes really well.
so soft on the hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?