BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Bertha S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I have extremely sensitive skin. This soap does wonders! I need to use more of it to clean, than I would with leading competitors, so that is a down side.
Georgia R.
Have this in my kitchen right now. Smells good. Very suddy. And cleans the dishes really well. Will always buy this dish liquid. It's also very affordable.
krystal ☺.
I usually buy the concentrated palm olive dish soap and in used the the thickness of the the other one. This one is a bit runny and i find using more soap.
Vi N.
Gets rid of everything. I only need a little to clean a very dirty dish. I always run to this when I don't know what soap to use. Price is very reasonable
Brooke H.
Not my favorite... although it is cheap, i don't like the variety of scents and it has a laundry detergent feel, almost a greasy feel, to it in my opinion.
Brenda J.
pensacola
I loved this brand so much I made my own sugar scrub out of it! :)! It is so soft on hands and smells good! Here is a picture of my "ad" for the contest.
Lorena M.
Chicago , IL
I love how this soap is not harsh on my skin, i like the fragrance and how powerful it is on grease. Anytime i wash the dishes my hands are soft afterwards
NATASHA H.
This detergent was quiet effective and smelled really nice. It did not make my hands feel dry at all. A little of this Palmolive detergent goes a long way.
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
I love this palmolive line.. My hands feel so soft after doing a sinkful of dishes!!! It smells great too! plus I can get them even cheaper with coupons!!!
Samantha G.
Luray, VA
I have never bought the 1 gallon but I have bought it in the smaller sizes and it's one of my favorites- not top of the line. It you get what you pay for.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?