BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
This is vey good to wash the dishes it didn't have any smell it's pros it gets grease off extremely fast and it's a great value definitely worth the money
Georgia R.
Have this in my kitchen right now. Smells good. Very suddy. And cleans the dishes really well. Will always buy this dish liquid. It's also very affordable.
Brittany B.
It helps clean the dishes, but your dishwasher plays a big factor. If your dishwasher is old, your dishes may not come out completely clean. Smells great !
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
This soap is great on grease and has an amazing scent. the best part is that after you're done washing the dishes, you're hands don't end up dry/cracked.
Maria C.
Grandview, WA
Favorite dish soap ever. I love the smell and it cleans so good even the dirtiest dishes. I love that you just need a small amount so it lasts a long time.
Kelsey M.
Wise, VA
Great! Let dishes soak for a few minutes in this, and no elbow grease required! Just a few swipes with a sponge and you're done!! Who could ask for better?
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
You have to use alot of this dish soap to even make side. It doesnt cut grease as well as i believe it should. I have to work extra hard with stuck on food
NATASHA H.
This detergent was quiet effective and smelled really nice. It did not make my hands feel dry at all. A little of this Palmolive detergent goes a long way.
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
I love this palmolive line.. My hands feel so soft after doing a sinkful of dishes!!! It smells great too! plus I can get them even cheaper with coupons!!!
Lucia P.
Pflugerville, TX
Palmolive liquid dishwashing leave my dishes clean and my hands soft ,it has a great variety of fragrances and now I not need to be worried about my hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?