BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer A.
I dont have this smell i have an orange colored one. I love it. It also is 99% antibacterial in it & thats a plus. It doesnt make my hands dry. I recommend!
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I love the Palmolive brand dish detergent because it works well and this 1 gallon can last me quite some time depending on how many dishes I have of course.
Vi N.
Gets rid of everything. I only need a little to clean a very dirty dish. I always run to this when I don't know what soap to use. Price is very reasonable
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
You have to use alot of this dish soap to even make side. It doesnt cut grease as well as i believe it should. I have to work extra hard with stuck on food
Isabel M.
Aurora, CO
This soap is great on grease and has an amazing scent. the best part is that after you're done washing the dishes, you're hands don't end up dry/cracked.
Rachel B.
Listen to this text me back to my childhood. It reminds me of my mom and smelling the kitchen that I grew up in. Gets you my dishes clean love this product
NATASHA H.
This detergent was quiet effective and smelled really nice. It did not make my hands feel dry at all. A little of this Palmolive detergent goes a long way.
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
This is vey good to wash the dishes it didn't have any smell it's pros it gets grease off extremely fast and it's a great value definitely worth the money
Tiffany N.
Columbia, SC
I just ran out of this. It smells nice, is gentle on your hands and won't dry them out, and also does a good job cleaning the dishes. I would recommend it.
Brittany B.
It helps clean the dishes, but your dishwasher plays a big factor. If your dishwasher is old, your dishes may not come out completely clean. Smells great !
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?