BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Teressa H.
Hot Springs , AR
Smells great and suds up but just doesn't clean as well for me as dawn. I have to use more of this to try and get my stuff anywhere near as clean as usual.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been a staple for our home. The smell is amazing and the liquid soap is so think and great for removing dirt on the dishes. It's an amazing product!
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Good bang for your buck. I prefer a couple other brands, but this is my go to if they are out of the others. much better than cheap watered down store brands
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
This soap is an orginal thing in my household we have been using it for years. The scent is great and removes dirt and bacteria really well. Highly recommend
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
Works awesome keeps my hands soft. It cleans my dishes great and my hands never feel dry. I love the scents especially the coconut scent...that's my favorite
Adrienne S.
Parkersburg, WV
I actually bought a bottle of the Coconut Butter scent tonight. Love the smell and cleaned dried milk off baby bottles very easily. Will definitely buy again
Melanie C.
Pikesville, MD
This is one of my fav dishwashing liquids. It makes a lot of suds and cleans well. I can also find it cheap like at the dollar store so that's a plus for me.
Meghan R.
Three Rivers, MI
I love the smell and it is very soft on my hands. Usually I purchase Dawn dish soap, but I am thinking I may switch to this! Will defiantly purchase again!
Annelle T.
Yonkers , NY
Only one I will use at my house is palm olive brand, it leaves my fishes so clean and shiny it takes away the grease and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Alina P.
I have a big family so we use this all the time in the kitchen. Love the smell it leaves on the dishes and skin. No greasy hands and works well. I recommend.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?