BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jackie M.
Its always difficult to remove greasy areas so this is my go to because it does its job and helps me combat the extra work of scrubbing. I wish that it wasnt so pricey for a small amount but it is worth it. You can find this almost anywhere
Layla V.
Orlando, FL
I always have this product at my house. It lasts me multiple months. I've been using Palmolive product for 15 years, even when I lived in Brazil. It's a fair price for the amount it comes with and how long it will last you. Great product
Sayli T.
Classic is best! You can't beat the cleaning power and easy of use than the original. It takes such minimal product and effort and it works so well. I will always suggest this product to everyone because it's not expensive and it works!
Bailee M.
Great smell and easy to clean with this inexpensive soap is a great deal that is effective and cleanse against dried food. Love this product and always buy it because of the good value in comparison to competitors. Definitely try out.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom always buys this. Every time she goes to the market she has to stock up on this. She likes it cause is not that pricey and well it gets the job done. It might not be as amazing as other dish detergent brands but it gets the job done.
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
This is my regular dish soap. Cost effective gets the job done and can be bought at dollar stores and walmart. Would recommend to friends and family. The only issue is sometimes it takes more that what it should to get clean dishes.
Christine C.
Manchester
Palmolive is another old trusted company. It helps get the deep greasy stains out and puts the sparkle on your dishes just right. It smells nice, & is a fare price. I would recommend this a the 2nd best hand dish washing soap to buy.
Samantha H.
Boston, MA
This product in this size is a definite bang for your buck. When using this product I never have residue left on my dishes like other products I have used. The container is good quality and easy to handle when pouring it, especially when it is full.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
The most affordable but yet powerful dish soap. It's usually one of the cheapest ones on the shelf. However it has a nice clean smell and works pretty good. It's pretty effective and thick and soapy. I have purchased it several times.
I've been using Palmolive for ever because it gets the job done. I love the fragrance too, a nice clean smell. A great value because it is very concentrated. It's easily available at my supermarket. I would recommend Palmolive.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?