BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer C.
Crescent City, CA
Cleaned my dishes great with out drying out my hands. I just wish the scent was not so strong. I you don`t like powerful floral smells it might turn you off.
yolanda c.
Cypress, TX
I love used palmolive soft touch for my dishwashing since it came out is a must have at my home and love the smells not only cleans great but smell fabulous.
Melanie C.
Pikesville, MD
This is one of my fav dishwashing liquids. It makes a lot of suds and cleans well. I can also find it cheap like at the dollar store so that's a plus for me.
Amber S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this product, as it really helps my hands. I don't like after doing dishes, my hands are always dry. This product helps keep my hands smooth.
Annelle T.
Yonkers , NY
Only one I will use at my house is palm olive brand, it leaves my fishes so clean and shiny it takes away the grease and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
I like it the soft-touch so it doesn't dry my skin out, but I really like the original scent of Palmolive(the green) Wish it were available in this product.
Luteice S.
Inkster, MI
I buy this all the time very inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Soft on hands and leave a baby scent. Love this product. Walmart has it the cheapest.
Meghan R.
Three Rivers, MI
I love the smell and it is very soft on my hands. Usually I purchase Dawn dish soap, but I am thinking I may switch to this! Will defiantly purchase again!
Jessica J.
Norwalk, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. This is a very great inexpensive dish soap. It makes my hands soap after washing dishes. This brand also has some amazing scents.
Rebekah O.
San Jose, CA
I have used many other products but I think that Palmolive gets the job done. Takes the grease out of pans easily, its gentle on your hands and smells great.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?