BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
Works awesome keeps my hands soft. It cleans my dishes great and my hands never feel dry. I love the scents especially the coconut scent...that's my favorite
Jessica B.
Costa mesa, Ca
I love the pink soap! It smells so amazing!! I found it on clearance at target and had a coupon for it so I was able to get it very cheap and I fell in love
Mariah G.
Palmolive is an inexpensive brand but it gets the job done. You can find it at.the dollar tree for a dollar. So if you're on a budget this is the way to.go.
Karyna P.
Perris, CA
Recently purchased and I'm really enjoying the way it leaves the dishes and my hands. I bought the pink one but look forward to buying the other two as well
amber l.
Lompoc, CA
I love palmolive! It has become the only soap I buy, its just works amazing and it has a good price. I love that wal mart always have the value pack for $5
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
I only use Palmolive Free & Clear on my baby bottles. So much less expensive than the so-called "baby" products like Dapple, and just as effective and safe.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Love how it smells and makes hands softer after use! I have used it for years and I want to try the newer scents but I will always love the classic regular!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
A dish soap that doesn't just advertise it's ability to clean dishes without drying out your hands - but actually does it? This soap is it! Worth the money
Teressa H.
Hot Springs , AR
Smells great and suds up but just doesn't clean as well for me as dawn. I have to use more of this to try and get my stuff anywhere near as clean as usual.
yolanda c.
Cypress, TX
I love used palmolive soft touch for my dishwashing since it came out is a must have at my home and love the smells not only cleans great but smell fabulous.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?