BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marcela E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Eliminates the terrible aromas of the dishes and leaves them super clean, besides not being aggressive with my hands. Makes cleaning the dishes much easier.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
It's ok, it's not my favorite, I use it when my dawn one is gone, it's realy basic, and it gets the job done, I realy feel like the dawn one is a lot better
Mafe P.
capital federal
Me encanta la marca Palmolive, sus productos son muy buenos a la hora de utilizarlos. Este jabón es exquisito y no reseca la piel a la hora de ser manipulado
Amber S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this product, as it really helps my hands. I don't like after doing dishes, my hands are always dry. This product helps keep my hands smooth.
Katiushka A.
Hemet
Palmolive a competitively price product that never disappoints and leaves dishes spotless and fresh smelling every time! This is a staple product in my home.
Yanett C.
This dish soap works fine. Nothing really negative to say about this since i simply use it to wash my dishes. It isn't rough on my hands which I appreciate.
Jessica J.
Norwalk, CA
I love Palmolive dish soap. This is a very great inexpensive dish soap. It makes my hands soap after washing dishes. This brand also has some amazing scents.
Cherrish M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Over the years I have tried so many different brands. I always find myself at Palmolive. The cocoa butter is awesome! Especially fighting dry winter skin.
Crystal D.
Corning, OH
Love this item. Not only smells great but also soft on the hands. Works well on getting your dishes clean also. It will probably be the only kind I but now.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Not in love. The scent is mediocre and it doesn't have the grease fighting power that other brands offer. Unless I'm in a hurry, this isn't a prpduct I'd buy.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?