BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley K.
Elk River, MN
I love this product, it leaves your hands and everything clean and smelling great! The only thing is it is getting more like a lotion/hand soap vs dish soap.
Katiushka A.
Hemet
Palmolive a competitively price product that never disappoints and leaves dishes spotless and fresh smelling every time! This is a staple product in my home.
Hailey B.
Frankfort, KY
Average dish soap. Bubbles up nicely but not too much. Does the job just find and has that slippery feeling. You may have to scrub a little on dried on food.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
This is such a great product i love it have nothing bad to say about it its great it really does keep your hands soft and it still leaves dishes super clean
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
It's ok, it's not my favorite, I use it when my dawn one is gone, it's realy basic, and it gets the job done, I realy feel like the dawn one is a lot better
Sara W.
Webster, NY
When I got the #PalmoliveSoftTouchVoxBox I fell in love. The soap smells so good, doesn't dry out my hands and doesn't make me feel like I'm washing dishes!
Yanett C.
This dish soap works fine. Nothing really negative to say about this since i simply use it to wash my dishes. It isn't rough on my hands which I appreciate.
Rebbecca S.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is a great product. It really is "tough on grease and gentle on hands" It leaves dishes no matter what is on them clean without drying out your hands.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I love how nice it makes my hands feel after I do the dishes. Normally my hands would get so dry and cracked but since I've used this I've had no problems.
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
This size bottle is perfect and the smell is amazing and it actually cleans dishes the way it would if you cleaned them by hand. Leaves a nice shine as well
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?