BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this dishwashing soap. It smells great and gets my dishes clean also it's great for the environment. It dissolves grease and leaves my glasses spotless
Katie L.
Wilmore, KY
This is the only soap I will ever use again.!!! Even my husband, who prides himself on being a manly man, as commented on how awesome it makes his hands feel.
Glenda V.
Fontana, CA
This soap is soft on your hands and cuts grease. We have been using it for a long time. You can't go wrong with Palmolive. It's our to go to dishwashers soap.
Amber B.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it leaves my skin so soft. I use it everyday to do my dishes. My sister recommended it to me. Since then it's become my dish washing soap.
Fia T.
Puyallup, WA
SMELLS AMAZING AND LEAVES YOUR HANDS SOFT GOOD WITH GREASY POTS AND PANS. AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SWITCH TO PALMOLIVE ASAP BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I like the smell of this. It doesn't dry your hand out either. Washes dishes clean. I also use it to clean the counters and appliances. The price is great too.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
This one i have used for years. Its one of those things that works well and no reason to change it. Smells good and its gentle
On my hands and it cleans well.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
My boyfriend uses this dish soap. Every time we wash dishes, there is an oily film on every thing. It seems like it doesn't cut the grease. I stick with dawn.
Jennifer D.
Belleview, FL
Overall the product cleaned dishes but left my hands feeling incredibly dry. I felt like every time I washed dishes I would need to lather up in lotion after.
Leah C.
I like the Palmolive soap it really is nice on the hands and doesn't dry them out. It's a great staple dishwashing liquid and not overly diluted which is nice.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?