BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jona K.
Great dish liquid, wonderful scent, rich later, great cleaning power and clean finding. I have sensitive skin, eczema on hands, and this does not irritate it.
Sarah C.
My grandma used this when I was growing up and I love the scent and how well it cleans my dishes! I trust it to cut through the toughest grease in my kitchen.
Yeidy C.
Merchantville, NJ
I been using Palmolive for years and my favorite one is the new coconut fragrance. Is thick, cut the grease, soft in your hands, and smell great. Love it!
starr s.
Akron, OH
It is good for cutting greese of food and it smells good and you don't have to use a hole lot of the soap to do dishes just a drop of soap will go a long way.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
This soap is so soft on ur hands and tough on grease. I highly recommend this product to any one with kids because it works really well when you make bubbles.
Rosemarie W.
Buffalo, NY
This product has been around scence i was a kid. Its nice that it has new flavers to smell. It still makes tour hands soft.,and dishes just as spakling clean.
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
NEVER will buy another soap again. Gets stains off easily, like a moisturizing soap for your hands. Much better than the Olay Hand Renewel! Excellent product!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Love the way my hands feel after i wash the dishes, and they smell so fresh and so clean i hate washing dishes but when i have Palmolive i love to wash dishes.
Courtney M.
Orchard Park, NY
It's a good brand of dish detergent to use for washing dishes before placing them in the dishwasher to be cleaned. We go back and forth with this one and Dawn.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
My boyfriend uses this dish soap. Every time we wash dishes, there is an oily film on every thing. It seems like it doesn't cut the grease. I stick with dawn.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?