BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle S.
Vernon Hills, IL
I have the Oxy Clean Palmolive and its ok. It actually seems like you go through much quicker. I'm hoping to try the other kinds of this line. I will try again.
Wendi G.
Ruidoso, NM
I adore the scent and feel of this dish-washing soap. My hands aren't a mess after using and my dishes are sparkly, plus the scents are fantastic. Win/Win/Win
Evette B.
New York
This product is a total miss for me. Its really thin and you need a lot of it to clean the dishes. There are better products for a little more money like Dawn
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love this stuff Palmolive is always a go to for our dish duty needs!!! Would definitely recommend. Always leaves the glasses and dishes so clean and spotless.
Erin T.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Works great and leaves yours hands really soft! The smell is also really appealing! It doesn't suds up as well as other dish soaps, but it still does the job!
Casia H.
Columbia, SC
Always hated the smell can't really describe if but all dish soap is the same to me the suds and water temp is what counts to me use one you have used them all
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
This soap is so soft on ur hands and tough on grease. I highly recommend this product to any one with kids because it works really well when you make bubbles.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
My boyfriend uses this dish soap. Every time we wash dishes, there is an oily film on every thing. It seems like it doesn't cut the grease. I stick with dawn.
Loreal T.
Santa Maria, CA
Awesome smell and soft on handskeeps your hand feeling good unlike some other soaps that dry out for hands:( good for women who do their nails on the regular
Jennifer D.
Belleview, FL
Overall the product cleaned dishes but left my hands feeling incredibly dry. I felt like every time I washed dishes I would need to lather up in lotion after.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?