BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Deborah M.
I like Palmolive dish liquid detergent. It smells great gets the dishes clean. Con suds don't last long enough but its a good price. I buy this at rite aid or American Outlet stores, Target, kmart, and I will buy it again because it does the job.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly when it comes to dish soap Palmolive is my go to. I hardly ever switch it up. I buy the bigger bottles and is of great value as well. Scent is not to scandalous. Soft on the hands. Gets the job done all the time. Yes I always recommend
Ashley H.
Love this liquid dishwashing detergent! Not only is it extremely affordable but the formula is superb! We love buying the large bottle, as it's cheaper and we use it to refill the smaller bottles. As I'll say a little really goes a long way! Love this!
Dalys F.
It does the job well. And what I like about this brand is that it doesn't leave the dishes with a trace of soap that lingers on for a while. The smell is normal I guess for soap, it's good but I don't smell my dishes to know if it stays smelling like that.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
Palmolive liquid dishwashing Detergent is my go to Detergent to wash dishes. What I like about it is that it creates alot of bubbles, therefore it cleans my dishes very good. I recommend.
Glorimary A.
This soap smells soooooo good I usually by the biggg once so that they last me a long time sometimes I should always get different scents Bc they get annoying the same all the time
Lauren L.
I know what to expect when I use this. The smell is always the same and leaves my dishes clean. I don't need to use a lot to get enough bubbles to clean. There's also manufacturer coupons in the newspaper and sales at my local grocery store.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Me gusta mucho porque es concentrado en la cual no tienes que utilizar mucho del producto para quitar la grasa de lo que tienes que lavar, dura mucho por esa razón y siempre compro esta presentación de la más grande en costco. Lo recomiendo!
cindy C.
Monterey Park, CA
Not much to say either. Dishwasher soap is dishwasher soap and it does the job of removing oil and stains from dishes. That is all I need. SCent doesn't bother me and I'm not high maintenance when it comes to dishwasher soap or am I picky.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
My grandmother uses this and lets just say I don't have to worry about a dirty dish I really think more people need this in their houses like seriously your dishes will be squeaky clean and it's easy to get food out of dishes with this product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?