BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
yajaira l.
Richmond , TX
I've heard a lot of good reviews about this products but for me it's just doesn't do. I like the smell but it leaves my skin very dry and leave a soapy residue.
Kylie S.
Jacksonville, NC
A little goes a long way. Palmolive smells good. Actually gets the grease off my dishes without leaving residue in the sink to get the other dishes also greasy.
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
This is literally the only dish soap I use, it makes my hands so soft. Gets the grease out of the pots and pans without making them super slippery. I love this
Paulina H.
Lexington, NC
This dishsoap did a great job with cutting through crud on my pots and pans and dishes. I was satisfied with how well this product worked and will use it again!
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
This is pretty much the only dish soap I buy, I also use the dishwasher soap. It smells great and doesn't dry out your hands too much. Its also very inexpensive
michael h.
Berwyn, IL
Soft on hands and great for sensitive skin.I use itband I must say it's great I have very sensitive skin and not only does it not bother my hands but it's helps
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
It does do a fantastic job of keeping my hands from drying out. However, it just wasn't up to par in it's ability to clean when compared to my preferred brand.
Josselyn A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Nice and sudsy!! It's great it cleans up very good. My favorite thing about this product is how little of it you need and it goes he job great. And smells good.
Amber G.
The price is great, the smell is great, and it leaves your hands soft, but it didn't bubble up alot, and i wasn't that impressed with how it cleaned greesy pans.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
This is the best and my favorite dish liquid. It keeps my hands soft. Totally buy this! I think that it works well on dirty dishes but doesn't wreck my skin!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?