BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
vivian t.
Westminster, CA
I love the lotus one it smells great its in a purple bottle i bought mine at walmart its very affordable and it smells great tough on pans and soft on hands 😍

Alejandra C.
I honestly don't like it that much. It is great for the dishes, yet so harsh on my hands. I prefer dish soap that is less harsh, even if it doesn't smell at all.
Shannon M.
Downey, CA
The instant I pour this soap on my greasy casserole dishes and pots, I can see the grease being lifted away. This is my go to soap for washing dishes. I love it.
Armando G.
Santa Ana, CA
I initially used this because a friend shared some that she had received to try.I really like it because it cuts through grease, lasts long, and it smells good.
Shakila E.
Cleveland, OH
This one gallon alone will last my household about 3 months ! Only use a little at a time and my dishes are always spotless so happy my grandmother told me about this brand
Maria A.
Lancaster, PA
really like Palmolive because it's a great mark of skin care, and have a lot's of products. This detergent have a nice smell, and it is very usefull!! Price fits in my budget.
yareli j.
Corona
My family likes using this product I like how good it washes the dishes and because of the consistency of the product it lasts a good amount of time personally I like using detergents with a scent
Kati L.
Kingwood , TX
Am been using Palmolive for years and years,and this is the only one my mom use too because every other one make her hands itch
NuNu S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great cleaning & so soft on the hands. I like to wash dishes all the time & love to get it done from the first try
Diana R.
Hialeah, FL
I like this detergent because it cleans my dishes and leaves them squeaky clean it also doesn't irritate or dry out my hands which is alway a pro. I also really like that it's a 1 gal because I can refill my small container and not have to keep repurchasing small containers
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?