BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sandra R.
Bridgeport, CT
The coconut is awesomeeee! I love this brand and it's always on sale so I'm always able to afford it. And they also sell the tiny little bottles which come in handy
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
This is really soft on the hands and very nourishing. The smell is amazing as well! With the vitamins in the soap, I enjoy using this soap. My hands never dry out.
Crystal L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this soap because my hands don't feel very dry afterwards like the traditional dish soap. It still works great to clean my dishes also. The scents are great!
Dennise
Beaver falls, Pa
Palmolive is my favorite dish washing liquid. I've other brands but I always go back to Palmolive. I love the smell, it works great on dishes and stains on clothes.
Trish C.
Glen Burnie, MD
For a while there I was only using the Olay version, but this is just as good if not better. I love that there's more than one scent. My "man hands" are no more!!
A T.
I have very sensitive skin - I get itchy/rash easily. I tried many dish soaps, but Palmolive was the only one that I did not get itchy from. I highly recommend it!
Brittany R.
I love this. It smells great and has made my hands really soft too. I used to always use the original palmolive but ive been using this now for months. i love it.
Angela K.
Constantly washing my hands after cleaning up after the kids and washing dishes all the time and my hands are never cracked or dry because of this stuff...love!!!
Brenda V.
Lodi, NJ
One of my favorites. I recommend it. It doesn't irritate my skin. The dishes are well cleaned with it and it doesn't feel greasy like others (cheap) dish soap do.
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
$1 for a big sized bottle at the dollar tree? And sells amazing ? Ummm YES PLEASE!! Washed all my premature sons bottles with Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?