BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Makayla M.
This is the only dish soap my mom uses and she wouldn't change her brand even if you paid her! I don't mind doing dishes, how could I when using such a great product!
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
I love this dish soap cleans dishes great doesn't leave a scent on the dishes. also it doesn't leave my sponge smells gross. Its great on cleaning greasy pots and pans.
Jacquelyn B.
Lambertville, NJ
It doesn't tear my skin apart even after doing a ton of dishes but I don't think the scents have a clean smell. They smell nice but it's not the typical clean smell.
Mandy G.
I really enjoyed the Influenster Palmolive box. My favorite scent was the coconut. The palmolive dish washing liquid left my dishes sparkling and my hands baby soft.
Jessica S.
Daphne, AL
Not only does it smell delightful, but is also soft on my hands. I use this dish liquid regularly and it is very affordable. Once you try it you will love it as well.
Danielle G.
South Orange, NJ
I'm a big fan of Palmolive because it works to combat my hard water. Really liked the Vitamin E formula. It got the dishes clean while keeping my hands buttery soft.
Jane T.
Green Bay, WI
I really like this dishsoap it keeps my hands nice and soft and cleans the dishes very well. I have told my mom about this and now she uses it all the time as well.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA
I prefer Palmolive over any other brand when washing my family's dishes. I would like to see Palmolive with all the nice scents with the anti bacteria added to it.
Crystal L.
Garfield, NJ
I love this soap because my hands don't feel very dry afterwards like the traditional dish soap. It still works great to clean my dishes also. The scents are great!
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
This is really soft on the hands and very nourishing. The smell is amazing as well! With the vitamins in the soap, I enjoy using this soap. My hands never dry out.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?