BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Becky C.
West Seneca, NY
I was sent this new Palmolive Soft Touch in Aloe to try and it really makes your hands feel soft! It's almost like you're moisturizing them as you're doing the dishes!
Taylor C.
Weve always used Palmolive in my house growing up, it smells great! It doesn't dry out your hands! it gets the dishes clean, doesn't leave a soapy reside its awesome!
Melissa F.
Jacksonville, NC
Palmolive soft touch worked very well at cleaning my dishes. My hands were soft after finishing, even later when they were real dry. A little soap went a long way.
Dominique W.
Hatfield, MA
I bought a small bottle when we moved into our new apartment because we had no dish soap, and I still have it and have designated it my soap. It makes my hands so soft!
April M.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleans dishes super squeaky clean and i can use it on my hands as well! The scents are super great and i also use this to clean my makeup brushes for a deep clean.
Irene A.
Fort Pierce , FL
I was surprised I received two bottles of this. I've always used Palmolive but never tried this kind. I fell in love with it. I love how it keeps my hands moisturized.
adriana r.
Baltimore, MD
Love it works great cleans the dishes fast overnight job in minutes really good for pots and pans love it and it leaves your hands feeling so so so soft it amazing lol
Kayla W.
New Franken, WI
I am in love with the smell of the Vitamin E formula! If it works great on my dishes and keep my skin nice and soft as it claims I may have to switch over for good!
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
I love this dish soap cleans dishes great doesn't leave a scent on the dishes. also it doesn't leave my sponge smells gross. Its great on cleaning greasy pots and pans.
martina s.
I always use it for cleaning my dishes and it has the best smell ever . it is ver soft on my hands and tough on the dishes , simply i love it and will never change it
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?