BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Heather B.
Charlotte, NC
Palmolive is not the best dish soap!
It does not cut grease or break down stuck on food as well as Dawn. It requires more scrubbing.
It leaves a residue on your hands.
Michelle K.
Roggen, CO
This is the only dishsoap my daughter can use. She is allergic to everything else. So I was really surprised and happy to get two full size bottles in the mail today!
chelsea b.
Portland, OR
I like Dawn more, this is my second choice but usually Dawn is cheaper and find it to work better. But I guess this soap works to remove stains. I will be trying it out!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this product. Not only does it get away all the yucky and grime on your dishes, but it makes your hands soft and beautifully fragrant. Price wise it is inexpensive as well and they come in large bottles. what more could you want?
Taylor C.
Weve always used Palmolive in my house growing up, it smells great! It doesn't dry out your hands! it gets the dishes clean, doesn't leave a soapy reside its awesome!
Becky C.
West Seneca, NY
I was sent this new Palmolive Soft Touch in Aloe to try and it really makes your hands feel soft! It's almost like you're moisturizing them as you're doing the dishes!
adriana r.
Baltimore, MD
Love it works great cleans the dishes fast overnight job in minutes really good for pots and pans love it and it leaves your hands feeling so so so soft it amazing lol
Melissa F.
Jacksonville, NC
Palmolive soft touch worked very well at cleaning my dishes. My hands were soft after finishing, even later when they were real dry. A little soap went a long way.
Irene A.
Fort Pierce , FL
I was surprised I received two bottles of this. I've always used Palmolive but never tried this kind. I fell in love with it. I love how it keeps my hands moisturized.
Dominique W.
Hatfield, MA
I bought a small bottle when we moved into our new apartment because we had no dish soap, and I still have it and have designated it my soap. It makes my hands so soft!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?