BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Angela Z.
This a great dish soap and I'm always drawn to it cause I used to always see this next to the kitchen sink. This soap definitely keeps my dishes clean. i love this dish soap
Amber U.
This dish liquid has a wonderful scent.It removes
all the dirt and grime and doesn't leave behind any
residue on your dishes.It also softens hands which
is a plus for me.
Luna C.
Gilbert, SC
My hands have never felt more smooth! No dryness or irratation either! With all my older dish soaps, I would have the worse itches. I love Palmolive. I'm never switching back!
Amy U.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells super good and makes your hands super soft! Just like lotion :-) it's very affordable, considering how luxurious it feels on your hands. I love washing the dishes now!
adelaida c.
Freeville, NY
I do dishwork for a fast paced diner and while the last thing i want to do when i get home is more dishes this soap corrects everything the bleach solution does to my hands/
Carol A.
Absolutely amazing dish soap.My grandmother used this product as I grew up, so I decided to use this as a adult. I now know why she used this product and only this product.
Melanie M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm not really picky with my dish soap I normally just buy what's on sale. Palmolive scents smell really good, and it doesn't dry your hands out like the other soaps.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
This is the go to dish washing soap in my household since I was a little girl. It cleans the toughest of grease out of everything. This is a staple in my cleaning cabinet.
Brittney S.
Philadelphia, PA
It is really soft on your hands and cleans any amount of food or leftovers on dishes. It leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean instead of dirty from doing the dishes.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
It is super easy to wash any type of dish with this type of soap. It literally dissolves the grease off the dishes within seconds and makes washing greasy dishes super easy and quick.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?