BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley G.
Premont, TX
I would always use dawn cause my mom uses it but i have been using this brand and i love it cause it doesn't leave my hands dry,it washes the pots and pans great and it smells good
Jasmine C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It smells are great and it gets hands and dishes cleaned. It gets the grease off pans easily , I always use these in my home.
Dorothy W.
Greenwood, MS
I LOVE THIS STUFF IT REALLY SOFTENS MY HANDS AND CLEANED MY DISHES,AND I THINK IT CLEANS REAL GOOD . I USE TO USE DAWN BUT CHANGED TO TO PALMOLIVE SOFT TOUCH.WON' CHANGE AGAIN.
Yailin R.
Palmolive product is the best it cleans good it smells great and it helps greasy stains help get rid of tough stain so this is one of the dish washing detergent I use
Ebony H.
Hyattsville, MD
I do feel that this product does a great job of keeping your hands from drying out, however, it loses it's "sudsiness" more quickly, and it's not the best at knocking out grease.
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
I have dry skin especially in the winter! I don't want to do dishes because of how dry my hands get! After trying this I will never go back! No lotion needed after doing dishes.
jami l.
I love all palmolive products. Especially ones with aloe that leave hands feeling soft. I have a baby and I am constantly washing bottle and washing hands with dish detergent.
Karine T.
Boston, MA
I have very dry hands with painful patches that are flaking. I was surprised after washing dishes my hands were not as dry and flaking as before like with our usual detergent.
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
This is a decent alternative to dawn. it is great when washing non-greasy dishes. but when i cook using oil this soap just doesn't seem to like to cut through all of the grease
Latoya N.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these Palmolive products. They have a nice feel, clean great & it makes great bubbles for the kids. The best part is that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry at all!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?