BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter just started to wan dishes and the soap I use irritated her skin and made it itch. We were in the store she says mommy can I buy this. That was two bottles ago. We love it
Jennifer O.
Clinton, ME
I just recently bought this soap and I absolutely love it! It smells good, It cleans your dishes just as good as any other and it definitely makes your hands soft. It's a must try!
Ashley G.
Premont, TX
I would always use dawn cause my mom uses it but i have been using this brand and i love it cause it doesn't leave my hands dry,it washes the pots and pans great and it smells good
lupita c.
I lalalove this dish soap leaves my hands so soft while washing dishes and it really works tough on grease and i don't have to use a lot to wash my dishes I'm a happy buyer of palmolive
Renee' P.
Taylor, PA
I have used Palmolive for years and am a big fan. The soft touch is a bonus. My hands are always so soft after washing dishes. Love this product and would recommend to anyone...
Kelly D.
I really love the scents and the suds! I also love that I can wash a bunch of baby dishes and gear and still have soft hands and not have my nails falling apart - yay! Good stuff!
Erin L.
Bridgeport, CT
Does the job on the dishes and leaves my hands feeling so soft! I always buy this when it's on sale but generally find the cheapest dish soap in the store since I have a dishwasher.
Sherice W.
I really love the way this dishwashing liquid make my hands feel and it really make my dishes clean and you don't need a lot of it. #dreamvoxbox . great product and it's affordable
Shirley F.
Mays Landing, NJ
My family has always used this brand, my mom swears by it! As an adult with a household of my own, I too use this to clean my dishes! Does a great job and doesn't dry out your hands.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
There was a sale of this product at my local store so I had to buy it and try it out. Right on the first use my hands were really soft and not as dry as other dish soap I was using.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?