BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
It does the job, but I felt like there was a residue on my hands after the fact. It did not leave my hands feeling as soft and smooth as I thought it might. I prefer other brands to this Palmolive.
Lakki C.
Irvine, CA
I don't use any dish washing liquid except this.. It kinda smells good and doesn't dry my skin.. Apart from dish washing I use it for a lot of cleaning purposes. It always worked like charm for me.
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Palmolive is great. It lasts a long time which is great! It's a great value for the product! It saves times and prevents you from having to wash the dishes multiple times
tilla g.
Salinas, CA
I like this dish soap more than others because for 1) it smells nice 2) it cleans my dishes 3) the soap does not run out as quickly as others. I feel like so many soaps are more diluted these days
This detergent is very gentle to hands but hard on dish dirt. It is very good on eliminating greasy residue without a lot of scrubbing and also smells very good! Would Recomend.
Laksitha H.
Atlanta, GA
It's really nice and it smells really good! They cleaned the dishes really well! I will definitely use this product in the future instead of the highly odor-ous products that I usually settle for!
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Works great and doesn't irritate my skin. The smell's great and the product is effective. I have no problems with it. The large container is a good value.
Abbey k.
I would recommend this product to everyone. I use it everyday! It not only smells great but it's a great degreaser too. Gets my dishes clean and sparkling and leaves my hands smooth and clean! :-)
Ayana S.
Works great against grease and offers a nice clean scent. Doesn't sudge too much or a slippery finish when holding and rinsing dishes. Lasts really long because not a huge amount is required for washing
Sarah W.
Webster, MA
I absolutely love this product all of them smell amazing & they leave your hands soft., If you love soap that cleans well, smells good & leaves your hands soft this is the soap to purchase & use.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?