BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tiffany B.
Winchester, KY
This soap is amazing, my hand always peel and.crack when I wash my dishes in the sink. however this soap helps prevent that it keeps my hands nice and smooth but also strong enough to fight the grease.
Karen F.
I use Palmolive soap for many different things.it is great to soak your nails in as well. It is very good in keeping the suds and you do not need a lot of it either. I like all the different fragrances .
Mel S.
Palmolive finally!! I used to never buy this product only because it seems so watered down and it dried my hands so much. Since buying this product
I was happy with the end result! It smells great too!
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
Great dish soap. I don't normally use Palmolive because it didn't seem to cut through grease as well and It seemed like I had to use quite a bit to do a load of dishes, but this kind workds pretty good.
Kirstie A.
Phoenix, AZ
So I got to try this product as a voxbox product and I must say that I am now going to be getting this from now on. great smell and is really great for your hands. I had no dryness after doing dishes.
Brittany W.
This product was a major headache for me. I have hard water and it just was not getting my dishes clean. I switched and BIG difference. didn't have to soak my dishes all day like I did with Palmolive.
Kristine M.
Greensburg, PA
I enjoy the different fragrances they offer, but the price of the product isn't as appealing. As a single mom I'd rather spend more money on items that my family has limited options to buy a product.
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
This is the best product I love how it wishes my dish it has a great scent and it makes the dishes smell good u can buy it in the store it is very effective and no it's not disappointing I would buy it again
Amy S.
Brighton, CO
I live in a very dry climate and I received this item to review. My hands always feel dry and itchy 5 minutes after I do the dishes and with Palmolive soft touch I did not get that dry itchy feeling.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
I did enjoy the product very much. It made my hands soft and dishes clean but the only problem I had was the scent being too strong I didn't like that my dishes smelled like grapefruit or coconut.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?