BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
maria s.
Ocala, FL
It is not powerful enough to take the odor from the dishes and sometimes it doesn't even work that well when it comes to oil. But it does leave your hands very soft that's one thing I have to give it point.
Abby M.
Potomac, MD
Has a great smell but was a little aggravating to my sensitive skin. cleans dishes pretty good but sometimes leaves a residue. not my go to product but definitely one i did not havre a total problem with.
Kim L.
I've used this before and it doesn't really take off oil from the dishes, I have to keep adding soap so it works. It finishes fast... it has a good smell but I wouldn't recommend it. I give this two stars.
Diana F.
Southfield, MI
Never cut's through the grease it seem's like. When we have bought this a few times we have had to REWASH the clean dishes with Dawn to get the grease to leave. Does not clean plastic well at all either :/
Tia K.
A+++. My absolute favorite dish detergent of all time! Kroger just had an awesome sale on this detergent making them $.50 cents a piece. I must've purchased closed to 50. This stuff is so soft on the hands.
Tammy Q.
Riverside, CA
I normally buy another brand but this caught my eye so I thought sure why not I'll give it try. Well I'm glad I did I love the smell and it leaves my hands feeling soft but dried out like most soaps do.
Tiffany B.
Winchester, KY
This soap is amazing, my hand always peel and.crack when I wash my dishes in the sink. however this soap helps prevent that it keeps my hands nice and smooth but also strong enough to fight the grease.
Jennifer J.
St Petersburg, FL
The new Vitamin E Palmolive is fantastic. A small amount goes a long to clean dishes and greasy grill utensils. NO longer do I have to scrub and scrub at dishes to get them clean. I will be buying more.
Mel S.
Palmolive finally!! I used to never buy this product only because it seems so watered down and it dried my hands so much. Since buying this product
I was happy with the end result! It smells great too!
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Just tried this for the first time and I really love it.Suds up well and lasts,does what a dish detergent should.Extra bonus:leaves your hands soft and feeling great.Definitely recommend this product.

Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?