BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nichole M.
Brings back memories to when I was little and my mom would yell at me to wash the dishes... I like them they leave my hand soft and its effective in messy situations.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I am so glad I tried Palmolive Soft Touch! It works hard on my dishes, but leaves my hands feeling soft and not stripped. I don't even have to use lotion anymore after I do the dishes. The scents are wonderful.
Sakina N.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and have definitely noticed that my hands are not dry after i do the dishes. I love it. It does the job of cleaning and you don't have rough hands after you clean the dishes
Veronica A.
San Diego, CA
This is a really great dish soap. It works very well, smells good, is creamy and very soft on my hands. I found it on sale at CVS and stocked up, it's worth it!
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
Good on dishes and hands. Love this stuff. They even have Palmolive for baby bottles, etc This is the number one choice in our household. Hate purchasing others!!
Dawn B.
Monroe , NC
This is a pretty good soap it leaves hands soft and tough on grease. You can find this at mort dollar trees making it very inexpensive which makes it even better
Amber W.
This is my go to dish detergent. I absolutely love this product! My hands never feel dry after use, no matter how many times I use it during the day. The smell is a plus as well. Palmolive has never failed me.
Kay S.
Malden, MA
Where has this been all my life?? I would have enjoyed doing the dishes more if I had been using Palmolive soft touch. It left my hands feeling oh so silky soft.
Teresa M.
San Diego, CA
It is a very good dish soap, easy to remove grease and chunky pieces of food while taking care of your hands, it leaves a smooth sensation and a fresh smell, I personally love the coconut flavor, is the best!
Alyssa R.
Alexandria, IN
We use Palmolive Soft touch a lot. It is our preferred dish soap. It smell nice, its soft and gentle on your hands. It goes a long way. The product is also fairly affordable. You get more than what you pay for.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?