BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
My mom has used this stuff as long as I can remember, I prefer other brands though as I don't feel like it makes enough bubbles or cleans as well as others. I do love the smell though. I feel like I use more to achieve the same amount of clean and bubbles,
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
Very great to use.. it's removes easy the stains in plates and it's great and give good touch the hands.. my hands soap after washing dishes because of Palmolive u really love and recommend this so much.
carla h.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I just to try this for free and I love love it! If you have hands that get dry when they are in water this is your answer, it will keep you hands feeling soft and smooth hours after the dishes are done! It works hard on grease, it cut's it like a knife, and leaves you dishes sparkling clean with a pretty shine and it smells good while cleaning them too, it has Vitamin E to keep your hands from getting dry. A wonderful thing I have noticed is that it will not cause your nail's to get brittle and you polish will not wear off, in fact it seems to last longer than normal with it's pretty color shining on. This is for nail art lover's, people with dry skin and everyone that want to have clean dishes try it today I will get another bottle when this runs out, so yes I would gladly pay for it!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
i buy palmolive when i have a coupon for it. the price is great on this and the soap is very effective. the smell just smells like cleaning soap, nothing fancy. i buy at walmart, i would buy again, and recommend. good dish soap if your on a budget as well.
Debora S.
Compton, Ca
I don't know why but we have been using this brand for years my mom always had it and I'm always drawn to it and if it isn't broken why fix it so my whole siblings use it in there homes
Skye G.
Clarksville, TN
As someone who hands washes only (no dishwasher in my house, unfortunately) I'm constantly trying to find new better best dishwashing products. Even though I switch it up, I almost always come back to Palmolive. It's tough in grease so I don't have to be.
Cecilia C.
Lansdale, PA
Palmolive dish liquid soap is my go to. It always works well when hand washing dishes. The only con would be you would need to rinse off very thoroughly because it might need soap taste if not. Other than that, I am happy with Palmolive dish liquid soap.
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
We use Palmolive for all our dishwashing needs! Whether it's in the sink or in the dishwasher it already does the job! Easy on the hands as well it cuts grease like nothing else! I don't buy anything else . It even comes in different varieties with soothing lotions included.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I feel that at times I need lotion or need to protect my hands when using this product. How ever it is a good value and a good price and it does clean my dishes very well. I have been using this brand and this specific soap for as long as I can remember.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This one doesn't dry out my hand and smells amazing but I felt like I had to use twice as much as other brands to get the same amount of clean. I wouldn't use this for dishes anymore.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?