BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Echo A.
Port Townsend, WA
Effective, really soft on my hands, and smells wonderful! Just like a victoria secret perfume. I guess that could be a down side if you don't like perfumey scents.
Yaselis G.
Milton , MA
One drop does all my dishes and it's true it definitely does leave my hands nice and smooth.. Does not leave grease on my pans.. I actually don't mind doing the dishes
Theresa M.
North Augusta, SC
I like this soap...not only is it soft on your hands when you are done washing your dishes but you hands smell good and your sink even has the scent of the smell!!
Aisha A.
Actually goes a long way, && get a lot of grease off. I also like that they had one with Olay which isn't bad for your hands and you don't have to use hand gloves.
Madeline C.
Marlboro, NJ
When I received this from influenster, I couldn't wait to try it. Not only does it clean dishes so easily but it does wonders for your hands. It really does leave your hands smooth and silky. Great job Palmolive!
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
Usually my go to for light dish washing. Usually fairly affordable and does a wonderful job. Sitcky? Crusted? Sat around for a couple days? Still gets it off well!
Veronica A.
San Diego, CA
This is a really great dish soap. It works very well, smells good, is creamy and very soft on my hands. I found it on sale at CVS and stocked up, it's worth it!
Elsa D.
I love it since my hands get very dry with other Dish washing soap. But with this one it leave my hands very soft and gets the job done while washing the dishes.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Love this! And it truly does moisturize your hands. Unlike most dish soaps leaving your hands dry after washing dishes. Plus the scents they come in smell great.
cortney r.
Fayetteville, PA
Love this soap and use it all the time. Not only does it leave your hands feeling very soft but it also cleans dishes amazing. Does not leave a soapy residue on dishes either. Will continue to purchase this!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?