BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Easily removes sticky and oily residue. Soft on the hands. Nice smell. Just a few drops are more than enough to get a good lather. No white spots on dishes after.
Heather T.
Cedar hill, TX
I don't need a lot when I use these soap. I love the different scents they have. The price is great. You always need dish washing soap and you can't go wrong with this product. Not watered down like other brands.
Kayla E.
Brandon, VT
The Hubby and I are already religious Palmolive users but we will be going even further and converting to Palmolive Soft Touch because No More Dishpan Hands! Thats right our hands don't prune from doing the dishes!
Madeline C.
Marlboro, NJ
When I received this from influenster, I couldn't wait to try it. Not only does it clean dishes so easily but it does wonders for your hands. It really does leave your hands smooth and silky. Great job Palmolive!
Echo A.
Port Townsend, WA
Effective, really soft on my hands, and smells wonderful! Just like a victoria secret perfume. I guess that could be a down side if you don't like perfumey scents.
Yaselis G.
Milton , MA
One drop does all my dishes and it's true it definitely does leave my hands nice and smooth.. Does not leave grease on my pans.. I actually don't mind doing the dishes
Amie K.
Aloha, OR
My favorite thing about Palmolive is how concentrated it is - so you really don't need to use much. Every scent I've tried, I like. And it isn't hard on my hands, which is a problem for me with other dish soaps.
Cindy G.
This product does not overdry your hands. My problem with this product is that it does not break down grease on dishes. I usually poor a bit on my dishes and let it sit in hot water but I have to double wash it.
Shalem M.
Springfield, MO
It works really well. an amazing grease fighter and it is gentle on hands. Hubby loves it too. He will use to wash his hand and working with car grease and such.
Stephanie B.
Des Plaines , IL
I love this soap and often get it on sale at CVS. I look to Palmolive because it keeps my dishes looking new and shiny while not drying out my hands. Thankfully!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?