BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Desiree M.
Chenango Forks, NY
I don't own a dish washer..iam the dish washer! Lol this is my favorite dish soap as it is gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out. This is also very inexpensive!
Lucero R.
Stockton , CA
This has been around way before my time and it still works great. My mother used it and her mother used it. It's no wonder it's m been out this long it,it works good!
Erin W.
Belleview, FL
Washing dishes is really tough on my hands, and with two kids I seem to constantly be in the kitchen! Palmolive Soft Touch has saved my hands time and time again!
Heather T.
Cedar hill, TX
I don't need a lot when I use these soap. I love the different scents they have. The price is great. You always need dish washing soap and you can't go wrong with this product. Not watered down like other brands.
Dawn B.
This is good dish soap. It cleans well and cuts grease without using a lot. I love the smell, it takes me back to my childhood. I hope they never change the smell!
Theresa M.
North Augusta, SC
I like this soap...not only is it soft on your hands when you are done washing your dishes but you hands smell good and your sink even has the scent of the smell!!
Rachel W.
Lothian, MD
I was very pleased with the Soft touch Palmolive. I is so much more than a dish soap. It was like washing your dishes and hands with a lotion. My hands felt soft and pampered. The dishes weren't have bad either.
Jacqueline B.
By far the only brand I use for my dishes. I love Palmolive because it's gentle on the skin and tough on grease !!! I rate this product with a ten. Does the job and some by moisturizing my hands at the same time.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Easily removes sticky and oily residue. Soft on the hands. Nice smell. Just a few drops are more than enough to get a good lather. No white spots on dishes after.
Cindy G.
This product does not overdry your hands. My problem with this product is that it does not break down grease on dishes. I usually poor a bit on my dishes and let it sit in hot water but I have to double wash it.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?