BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sammi s.
Chambersville, PA
By far the best thing I've ever washed my dished with! it smells good and works great. it gets all the grease and oil off everything from silverware to pots and pans. if you've never used this then you're miss out!!!
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
My hands don't dry out at all doing the dishes anymore and the coconut one smells beyond amazing! I totally recommend trying them. Walgreens always has great sales!
Dani L.
Louisville
It makes your hands really soft and it smells great! My one problem with it was that the softness didn't last very long. It also didn't make my dishes very clean so I switched it to a handsoap in my guest bathroom.
Jennifer M.
Nashville, TN
I'm normally not a fan of scented products, but love the Cocoa Butter Palmolive. Mthe scent reminds me of pina coladas and suntan lotion, like a vacation in a bottle :) I like it so much that I wash my hands and dishes with it, clean & soft does the job for me!
Diana O.
Indio, CA
Love how it smells and how soft it keeps my hands after washing tons and tons of dishes daily. Palmolive has always worked great for tough caked on grease on my pots and pans. I prefer Palmolive to most other brands.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
This is the only brand of dish soap I buy, It works great, gets rid of grease, the bubbles don't go flat right away, its not expensice , it doesn't make my hands dry... I have nothing but good things to say about it!
Rebecca N.
North Royalton, OH
Good on dishes and hands. Love this stuff. They even have Palmolive for baby bottles, etc This is the number one choice in our household. Hate purchasing others!!
jessica k.
LIBERTYVILLE, IA
Love how this soap leave your hands feeling soft, it does a great job cutting through the grease on items but yet is gently on your hands and does not dry it out!!!
Torie L.
Layton, UT
It's gentle hydrating and works well on dishes! It's currently in our dishes brush and I love it it just doesn't strip my hands the way the normal gel formulas to.
Mandy H.
Pontoon Beach, IL
This has a great smell and isn't too hard on the skin. Works great! I use this not only on dishes but also in other areas of my house, like cleaning the bathroom.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?