BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lori G.
Kingsport, TN
No harsh stuff here, leaves your hands feeling soft and silky. Great for hand washing especially when handling greasy foods. How do they do that?? Wonderful for getting out stains in your clothes also. Very gentle!!
Athena B.
This ok on my dishes still leaves a soap film on my dishes. Not really going to jump at this product i mean i cleaned my dishes but wasnt satisfied with the out come.
Dani L.
Louisville
It makes your hands really soft and it smells great! My one problem with it was that the softness didn't last very long. It also didn't make my dishes very clean so I switched it to a handsoap in my guest bathroom.
Elizabeth C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is the only brand we use at our home. It's not harsh and the scent is pleasant. It really take the grease out of the dishes and pots. We tried other leading brand but they are too harsh and make my hands really dry.
Rebecca N.
North Royalton, OH
Good on dishes and hands. Love this stuff. They even have Palmolive for baby bottles, etc This is the number one choice in our household. Hate purchasing others!!
Sandra S.
Sacramento, CA
I have always used Palmolive for my dishes, and I have to say my favorite one is the coca butter one! It smells really good, gets the greasy dishes clean and it so soft on hands! Love it and will be using this always!
Gleydy B.
I loved the vitamin e Palmolive! It does exactly what it says! It's tough on grease gentle on hands and I loooovvveee the smell!!!! And for the price it's a steal!
Skye R.
Cambria, CA
Along with the great fragrance, this product is super affective! I received it and was a little conspicuous, but when i used it I fell in love! It kept my hands SO soft and i have never used a better grease fighter.
Torie L.
Layton, UT
It's gentle hydrating and works well on dishes! It's currently in our dishes brush and I love it it just doesn't strip my hands the way the normal gel formulas to.
Rachael B.
Amelia, OH
I never used Palmolive before, but I am now switching brands. It cleans my dishes just as well as Dawn, but they smell so much better. My hands are softer as well. I couldn't believe how well it cleaned my dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?