BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI
I absolutely love this product it makes me happy and it leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft and smooth I don't think I will ever change this soap for any other
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Great price!! you can get it for under a dollar at most stores and it works just fine!! the only thing i feel thats negative it that a bottle doesn't last very long!!
Daisy F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I hate when I was the dishes and my hands dry out! This seems to be the soap for me. It leaves my soft and moisturized and does an awesome job cleaning my dishes too
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
The scent, the packaging, the price and most importantly the effectiveness of how clean my dishes are. It's a big bottle and it lasts longer because I use less of it
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I love this soap! It's amazing. Deff cuts grease and your hands are super soft after using it. Since I've first tired this ill never use. Different dish soap again!
Jasmine A.
I wash baby bottles several times a week and i was really suffering from the harsh suds of another brand. This was a godsend. I don't know what i would do without it.
Lesly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Super gentle on my skin and leaves my hands soft. Not to mention the great smell. I used dawn prior to this one and after washing dishes like crazy it would dry up my hands but Palmolive doesn't leave them ashy at all.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
It really gets the job. And when it says it's gentle on the hands it really is. It works really great on grease and food stains but leaves the hands soft and in dry.
Allicyn W.
BONNERDALE, AR
Palmolive reminds me of my grandmother, because that is what she always used! This product moisturizes my hands, leaving them softer, so doing dishes isn't as hard!
Melanie B.
San Diego, CA
I was lucky enough to get a sample of these from Influenster a while back, and I am glad that I did. It works well on dishes and makes your hands feel really nice.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?