BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kara b.
Lancaster, CA
This product cannot stand up to dirty, greasy dishes in my house. It takes so much product to make the dish sponge or rag soapy, and then the lather doesn't last at all.
Aidan C.
San Diego, CA
Both of the flavors that I got smelled great.
My hands never dried out from using either scent.
The soap cleans well and isn't sticky or difficult to wash off the dishes.
Tiffany S.
Fort Plain, NY
I have used two of the different types (the tan one and the pink one), they both have proved to be both gentler and more pleasing scent wise compared to other dish soaps. I would purchase again. Much less drying and abrasive.
Jessica W.
Palmolive , depends on what dishes ur washing how many ur washing and how dirty they are !! On that note the dish soap works very well depending on that circumstances!!
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Great product! I hate doing dishes because of the dish pan hands. Palmolive Soft Touch leave hands feeling soft even after having you hands submerged in nasty dish water!
Callie Y.
It got popcorn grease and bacon grease out just fine! My hands are definitely softer immediately after washing the dishes, but they are slowly gettin softer every day!
Alyssa F.
Westland, MI
Smells so good, works the same as every other washing soap, but its amazing. would tell people to use this brand also you can find good coupons for this is the observer
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
I have very dry and sensitive skin. I have been using the Vitamin E Palmolive and am very pleasantly surprised. It has a great, light, scent and keeps my hands soft.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I love this product because it cleans dishes well and it is good for my hands. I have sensitive skin and it is completely non irritating. It is also very affordable.
Amanda T.
I love the Palmolive Soft Touch soap. It really is soft on the skin and doesn't take a lot. It goes a long way but I'm heavy handed so the price sometimes isn't worth it ;)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?