BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lily G.
Personaly i don't like it i feel like it is very runny there fore runs out too quick and it isn't quit soapy like other brands, but you get what you pay, it is affordable.
Tiffany S.
Fort Plain, NY
I have used two of the different types (the tan one and the pink one), they both have proved to be both gentler and more pleasing scent wise compared to other dish soaps. I would purchase again. Much less drying and abrasive.
Rebecca R.
Dillwyn, VA
I having been using Dawn most of my life but when a friend had me use Palmolive I was not persuaded to switch. I didn't think it bubbled up as much or removed grease as well as Dawn. Needless to say, I am sticking with Dawn.
Aidan C.
San Diego, CA
Both of the flavors that I got smelled great.
My hands never dried out from using either scent.
The soap cleans well and isn't sticky or difficult to wash off the dishes.
Alaysja C.
I cannot get enough of this stuff. It makes me want to wash my hands all the time. I've tried other dish soaps before but this one is way better, defiantly recommend it.
Angie H.
I must say.... This is an AMAZING product. little goes a long way with my dishes.. and OMG my hands.... so soft. ladies, and gent. you so need to try these if you haven't
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Great product! I hate doing dishes because of the dish pan hands. Palmolive Soft Touch leave hands feeling soft even after having you hands submerged in nasty dish water!
Gia W.
Altus , OK
Love the soft touch Palmolive brand. Works well and leaves my hands soft and smooth! The scents are great and are not too overpowering. I personally love the Aloe one.
Kimberly B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best dish soap I own. I use to buy just regular dish soap typically the cheap brand but my hands would always dry out not with this it's absolutely amazing.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just bought some last month. It has lasted a long time! I usually buy the dawn with olay, but this is just like it and cheaper. and works just as well!! I love the smell.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?