BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
Have used Palmolive exclusively for years. Best price for size of bottle, love all of the different scents it comes in, also helps keep germs away without using the antibacterial products. Should be a staple in every household.
Rebecca F.
Aransas Pass, TX
I love Palmolive Soft touch, cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling great. No more wearing gloves or having dry hands after washing dishes. Overall great product,
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
I liked it and it’s cleaning power but I feel like I had to use a lot of soap to get through the whole loaf of dishes. But it’s very affordable so it’s really not too bad
caroline m.
Pflugerville, TX
I like to wash the dishes since it leaves my hands very soft removes the fat and it makes me much easier the aerial cleaning for the dishes of my kitchen, I love it !!
Aria T.
Leominster, MA
This dish soap is okay. It's good if you are on a budget and need something a little less expensive. I love the smell, and it doesn't dry out your hands as most soaps do.
Belinda W.
South Boston, VA
I don't own a dishwasher but this works just as good if you are doing the dishes by hand. Dishes still come clean. And it doesn't hurt that the scent is very pleasing.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This cuts through the grime on your dishes, pots and pans without compromising the moisture on your beautiful hands. If you forget to apply lotion to your hands, don't fret! Your hands will stay moisturized! Smells delicious!
Alaysja C.
I cannot get enough of this stuff. It makes me want to wash my hands all the time. I've tried other dish soaps before but this one is way better, defiantly recommend it.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I like pomaolive but it's not my favorite I will use it if its all we have but it takes a little more "elbow grease" to clean your dishes when using it over other brands
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just bought some last month. It has lasted a long time! I usually buy the dawn with olay, but this is just like it and cheaper. and works just as well!! I love the smell.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?