BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Chasidy V.
Tulare, CA
Palmolive is the only thing I'll buy! The smell is great and the cleaning power is better :) I love the way it suds up when you clean makes you feel like it's super clean
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA
This product was not my favorite. I don't have a dishwasher so I wAsh all my dishes by hand and I seemed to have to wash dishes a couple times to get them completely clean.
Darleen S.
Kansas City, MO
Palmolive Soft Touch is simply amazing! I've always had to put lotion on my hands after I've done the dishes, but no longer. Palmolive leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. It's also great on cutting grease from dishes.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I'd recommend it only because it leaves your hands soft and moisturized after wards, but other than that not so much because it hasn't gotten my dishes as clean as I'd like
Shaina C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I currently have this and might I just say it is amazing and smells so refreshing I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget and wants to get dishes feeling clean again!
Vicki M.
Piggott, AR
Most dish washing liquids dry my skin. I have to use them several times a day. But Palmolie Soft touch actually makes my skin softer every time I use it! I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Maria Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought this new Palmolive soft touch and I love it my hands feel so soft after washing dishes like if I just put rich creamy cream on them which with others would leave my hands all dried and nasty am not ever going back to other brands
Liz M.
I really love the Palmolive liquid soaps. I love the variety of scents and the power of the liquid soap. It's anice all time classic and it really is gently on the hands.
Amana A.
Would recommend this product. I prefer the original scent with my dishes. The price is not bad and you get your money's worth. The dishes are left clean with no residue.
Rebecca F.
Aransas Pass, TX
I love Palmolive Soft touch, cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling great. No more wearing gloves or having dry hands after washing dishes. Overall great product,
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?