BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley S.
Clover, SC
Loved this soap, it sudded up great, smelt amazing, my dishes were sparkly. My hands have never been softer after washing dishes. Best part is that it was a decent price.
Alina W.
My favorite dishwashing soap! smells great... cuts the grease and is easy on the hands. Past down from my grandmother this has been in my household since i can remember!
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
Just received this product last week and so far I really like it. They have a great scent and they do exactly what they say- my hands are NEVER dry after washing the dishes.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
I used to purchase Dawn Hand Renewal because I want to take care of my skin but from now on I will purchase Palomolive. It cleans the dishes and doesn't dry out your hands.
Kelly S.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is huge and will last you a long time. Palmolive soft touch lives up to its claims, leaving hands soft and dishes clean. I personally love the vitamin e scent.
Kristen L.
I love this dish soap, and I've been using it for years. A little goes a long way so one bottle can last you a long time. It surely does its job of getting my dishes clean.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really don't like using thus brand of dish detergent to wash my dishes with. I use more soap during washing to get all the dishes washed. I prefer dawn dish detergent.
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I always loved Palmolive for my dishes and is a special touch because its so moisturizing that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out like some other products.
Yessica L.
I love this is the most basic dishwashing soap i use. It does everything cuts grease cleans well disinfect and smells great. I try others but i always end up using this one.
Darleen S.
Kansas City, MO
Palmolive Soft Touch is simply amazing! I've always had to put lotion on my hands after I've done the dishes, but no longer. Palmolive leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. It's also great on cutting grease from dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?