BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tiffany D.
Gardner, MA
I use this soap all the time. I have also found that it works great on dirty dishes and pans. While leaving my hands soft unlike some of the other brands that are out there.
Shyla N.
Fowlerville, MI
Very nice! Keeps your hands from drying out when washing dishes. I love it! It is great for people who have sensitive skin. I have only used the pink one and it is wonderful.
Holly M.
ACWORTH, GA
I don't have to wash a lot by hand thank goodness but this stuff is so gentle on your hands that you could wash every dish you owned every day and it will not dry your hands out like some others that I have tried. And it smells great!!
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
I believe that this is in fact one of my favorite dish soaps. My mother loves it so much that she uses I'm our bathroom as hand soap a little strange I agree , but it has such a
Lovely sent that I understand why she likes it so much .
Latanya V.
KIRTLAND, NM
I hated seeing the pile of dishes and using the other soap because my skin would dry out and I would always have to put lotion on. Nope not anymore I like that the dishes are clean and my hands are softer. Yess... I will do the dishes.
Christy F.
Rochester, NY
This product is great! I use it everyday and my hands are still soft and moist. This cleans the dishes well and is not expensive. I love the coconut butter it's my favorite :)
Karen S.
Los Angeles, CA
Well we have aways used Palmolive to wash our dishes at home...no dishwasher here so we use it everyday and it is GREAT and not leaving your hands rough after about what seems like forever washing dishes!...PERF. Aloe is the way to GO
Jamee N.
Frisco, TX
I hand wash all my dishes and I always use Palmolive but my hands always felt dry and tight after and now this new stuff...sooooo good. just wish I could get a different smell
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Use palmolive for my dishes and baby bottles, love the smell and how gentle it is on my skin, a little bit goes a long way and doesn't need much to clean. really good product
Ashley S.
Clover, SC
Loved this soap, it sudded up great, smelt amazing, my dishes were sparkly. My hands have never been softer after washing dishes. Best part is that it was a decent price.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?