BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kristine W.
Monroe, NY
I make my own frosting, and FYI frosting is made with lard. This is the first dish soap that gets it off all my decorating tools quickly and easily. I've only been using it three days, and those dry spots on the webbing by my thumb are gone!
Alysa R.
State College, PA
I have not experienced dryness while using this product and I have sensitive skin that will dry out quickly from constantly being wet from dishes, cleaning, etc. This product works great and helps me to keep my hands smelly and looking good!
Cas D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love how you can buy this product in mass amounts, because we always use it as carwashing soap. Works like a charm! It's great at getting grease of dishes and cups and things like that, and it smells great too!
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only dish soap I will use. Not only does it clean the dishes well but it does not leave my hands feeling dry and like I have just spend a ton of time washing dishes.
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Strong detergent, good for use in both dishwasher as well as when manually washing dishes. Good lather when hand washing. Great smell. I always trust my dishes with this brand!
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
While it really looks pretty and smells pretty, it might very well be the best brand for your hands, but when I'm doing dishes, I don't care about my hands I want my dishes clean
katheleen s.
Miami, Florida
el jabón palmolive me encanta , es muy practico para lavar todo y quede limpio , aparte que me rinde mucho mas que el jabón en crema, lo consigues en cualquier supermercado, es muy efectivo deja limpio. realmente lo recomiendo , ve compralo y pruebalo ..
Maxine M.
Westland, MI
I like this soap...not only is it soft on your hands when you are done washing your dishes but you hands smell good and your sink even has the scent of the smell. I would so recommend this to someone who washes dishes all the time. I love it
Rambo J.
Pittston, PA
I buy it all the time it works great and it keeps the dishes clean and it is on the cheaper side so i really like it but there is nothing that i dont like or find disappointing.
Kamika D.
This soap is really amazing!! Its great on grease and amazing on the skin. Its rare that a soap leaves my hands feeling refreshed without directly putting on lotion afterwards.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?