BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Charissa O.
Vancouver, WA
While it really looks pretty and smells pretty, it might very well be the best brand for your hands, but when I'm doing dishes, I don't care about my hands I want my dishes clean
Kayla H.
This soap feels good on the hands. It bubbles up nicely and has a clean feel to it. It isn't just good at cleaning dishes, but is also good at getting small stains out of carpet.
Alysa R.
State College, PA
I have not experienced dryness while using this product and I have sensitive skin that will dry out quickly from constantly being wet from dishes, cleaning, etc. This product works great and helps me to keep my hands smelly and looking good!
Kristine W.
Monroe, NY
I make my own frosting, and FYI frosting is made with lard. This is the first dish soap that gets it off all my decorating tools quickly and easily. I've only been using it three days, and those dry spots on the webbing by my thumb are gone!
Arcilia M.
Palmolive is great dishing washing liquid. I have always enjoyed it. It cuts grease and softens hands at the same time. I have been a loyal fan of Palmolive for very long time.
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
Received the Palmolive Soft Touch soaps from Influenster and am already loving how soft they are. My hands definitely are not left feeling dry or rough after washing with these.
Brenda D.
Draper, UT
The best thing about Palmolive is the unique scents. They have some of the best smelling dish soap.....it makes doing the dishes more enjoyable. It also makes you hands softer.
Tiffany P.
North Bend, OR
I thought the soap was okay, while it did soften my hands it did not work well on greasy items. As well, I had to use a lot to get things clean. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Kamika D.
This soap is really amazing!! Its great on grease and amazing on the skin. Its rare that a soap leaves my hands feeling refreshed without directly putting on lotion afterwards.
Rambo J.
Pittston, PA
I buy it all the time it works great and it keeps the dishes clean and it is on the cheaper side so i really like it but there is nothing that i dont like or find disappointing.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?